At Axzon, we’re connecting the unconnected to help create the Internet of Everything.
Make a Difference
Join a team that is enabling new capabilities in an increasingly connected world. If you want to work in an environment where your contribution matters and you can be an integral part of creating something big, Axzon is the place to be. We are a close-knit team where everybody makes a difference. Learn what challenges you can be a part of solving.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter to jobs@Axzon.com.
Position Type: Contract
Experience: 10+ years of experience in direct or related position
- Digital front-end design using RTL.
- Develop signal processing algorithms and map to hardware IC implementation.
- Design, implementation, optimization, and testing of wireless communication systems.
- Good understanding of signal processing. Fluent in implementing DSP algorithms (fixed-point) in RTL.
- Fluent in Matlab for modeling, designing and evaluating communication system and algorithms such as AGC (Automatic gain control) and various calibration algorithms.
- Good understanding/knowledge of modulator and demodulators.
- Ability to bring system to production by collaborating with analog/RF IC design team. Ability to guide system verification in the laboratory.
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 18000-6 standard family, but not necessary.
- PhD in EE with emphasis on Wireless communications systems/DSP.
- Candidates with Masters must have commensurate R&D experience in wireless communications/DSP.
Please submit compensation requirement with resume to jobs@Axzon.com
Position Type: full-time, exempt
Experience: 4+ years
We’re seeking a Software Engineer to join our software development team to help develop cutting-edge applications for numerous industries like – automotive, Industrial IoT, healthcare, building construction – and many more. Our technologies stretch from embedded firmware, to back-end databases and infrastructure, out to messaging services and microservices/REST interfaces. We primarily need back-end developers familiar with Java, but we can use your help across the full-stack architecture. Whatever your full-stack experience may be at this point in your career, this is a great opportunity to strengthen and hone your skills. The ideal candidate will work cross functionally with other departments to help drive real business solutions.
- 4+ years of experience with full software development cycle (design, implementation, deployment and support) with an emphasis on back-end development.
- 1+ year experience working within a system that utilizes rational databases.
- 1+ year experience working with Messaging Systems/Protocols such as:
- AMQP or JMS or MQTT or similar.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented design.
- Strong programming experience in a language like Java, C++ or C.
- Ability collaborate with design, applications, sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to question design and architecture, and propose alternatives if needed.
- Committed to understanding and optimizing software processes like automated testing, documentation, building test environments and running application level tests.
- In depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Be open to learn about SDKs/APIs from different RFID Reader vendors.
- Be open to learn about RFID and sensing – reading specification documents and distilling these into software feature requirements; understanding RFID specific algorithms and how to optimize them.
- Experience working in small teams or in startup environments.
- Interest or knowledge in RFID.
- Comfortable working with Agile workflow methodologies.
- Cloud experience in particular Azure or AWS.
- BS in Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience.
Please submit salary requirements and cover letter with resume to jobs@Axzon.com