At Axzon, we’re connecting the unconnected to help create the Internet of Everything.
Make a Difference
Join a team that is enabling new capabilities in an increasingly connected world. If you want to work in an environment where your contribution matters and you can be an integral part of creating something big, Axzon is the place to be. We are a close-knit team where everybody makes a difference. Learn what challenges you can be a part of solving.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter to jobs@Axzon.com.
Position Type: Contract
Experience: 10+ years of experience in direct or related position
- Digital front-end design using RTL.
- Develop signal processing algorithms and map to hardware IC implementation.
- Design, implementation, optimization, and testing of wireless communication systems.
- Good understanding of signal processing. Fluent in implementing DSP algorithms (fixed-point) in RTL.
- Fluent in Matlab for modeling, designing and evaluating communication system and algorithms such as AGC (Automatic gain control) and various calibration algorithms.
- Good understanding/knowledge of modulator and demodulators.
- Ability to bring system to production by collaborating with analog/RF IC design team. Ability to guide system verification in the laboratory.
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 18000-6 standard family, but not necessary.
- PhD in EE with emphasis on Wireless communications systems/DSP.
- Candidates with Masters must have commensurate R&D experience in wireless communications/DSP.
Please submit compensation requirement with resume to jobs@Axzon.com