At Axzon, we’re connecting the unconnected to help create the Internet of Everything.
Make a Difference
Join a team that is enabling new capabilities in an increasingly connected world. If you want to work in an environment where your contribution matters and you can be an integral part of creating something big, Axzon is the place to be. We are a close-knit team where everybody makes a difference. Learn what challenges you can be a part of solving.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter to jobs@Axzon.com.
Position Type: Contract
Experience: 10+ years of experience in direct or related position
- Digital front-end design using RTL.
- Develop signal processing algorithms and map to hardware IC implementation.
- Design, implementation, optimization, and testing of wireless communication systems.
- Good understanding of signal processing. Fluent in implementing DSP algorithms (fixed-point) in RTL.
- Fluent in Matlab for modeling, designing and evaluating communication system and algorithms such as AGC (Automatic gain control) and various calibration algorithms.
- Good understanding/knowledge of modulator and demodulators.
- Ability to bring system to production by collaborating with analog/RF IC design team. Ability to guide system verification in the laboratory.
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 18000-6 standard family, but not necessary.
- PhD in EE with emphasis on Wireless communications systems/DSP.
- Candidates with Masters must have commensurate R&D experience in wireless communications/DSP.
Please submit compensation requirement with resume to jobs@Axzon.com
RFMicron, Inc., d/b/a Axzon, Inc. is a leading provider for IoT with advanced passive sensors. We are growing to provide a complete spectrum of capabilities from integrated circuit design to cloud-based analytics.
We are seeking an experienced leader with excellent communication and technical skills who will have a unique opportunity to lead and expand our existing cloud infrastructure and product offerings into multiple new markets and verticals.
The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment and can work cross functionally with other departments while guiding and empowering a team of engineers and architects with a broad but expert technical skill set to fulfill this critical role and help drive real business solutions with complete IoT cloud-based products and services.
This is a full-time exempt position that offers a competitive salary and benefits package which include medical, dental and 401(k).
- Ability to recruit, manage and lead a world class (software and architecture) engineering team in a start-up environment. This includes improving team efficiency while managing long term platform stability and scalability.
- Ability to see the big picture while staying focused on short-term company objectives. This means translating business goals into appropriate technical solutions.
- Drive timely delivery of software during all stages of production.
- Provide technical direction and guidance combined with seasoned hands-on management.
- Lead and implement product development for IoT cloud-based applications and services.
- Develop and implement value-added algorithms and data processing products using large IoT datasets.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven ability to inspire, motivate and grow small teams of engineers who deliver quality solutions.
- Superior ability to communicate complex topics to multiple audiences, at all levels, in all disciplines.
- Experience in leading the planning, development, and deployment of commercial cloud-based software products while paying close attention to detail.
- Experience in software architecture and development.
- Expertise in commercially released products in the areas of:
- Cloud-based applications and systems.
- Client/server architecture and coding.
- Database design and implementation.
- Data analytics.
- Architecture and development of layered APIs supporting multiple hardware platforms and licensed feature-rich products.
- Software licensing and licensing models.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and other major cloud service as needed.
- Operating system virtualization. Experience with VirtualBox a plus.
- Knowledge of data center infrastructure technologies, and managed hosting and concepts.
- Strong in data and network security, performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Linux, Unix, and Oracle Solaris. Microsoft Windows a plus.
- Strong knowledge SQL and stored procedures.
- Java, Java Script, C/C++/C# a plus.
- GUI design and development.
Education and Experience:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 6+ years of management experience.
- Cloud Certifications/Accreditations a plus.
Please submit salary requirements and cover letter with resume to jobs@Axzon.com