At Axzon, we’re connecting the unconnected to help create the Internet of Everything.
Make a Difference
Join a team that is enabling new capabilities in an increasingly connected world. If you want to work in an environment where your contribution matters and you can be an integral part of creating something big, Axzon is the place to be. We are a close-knit team where everybody makes a difference. Learn what challenges you can be a part of solving.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter to jobs@Axzon.com.
Position Type: Contract
Experience: 10+ years of experience in direct or related position
- Digital front-end design using RTL.
- Develop signal processing algorithms and map to hardware IC implementation.
- Design, implementation, optimization, and testing of wireless communication systems.
- Good understanding of signal processing. Fluent in implementing DSP algorithms (fixed-point) in RTL.
- Fluent in Matlab for modeling, designing and evaluating communication system and algorithms such as AGC (Automatic gain control) and various calibration algorithms.
- Good understanding/knowledge of modulator and demodulators.
- Ability to bring system to production by collaborating with analog/RF IC design team. Ability to guide system verification in the laboratory.
- Understanding of ISO/IEC 18000-6 standard family, but not necessary.
- PhD in EE with emphasis on Wireless communications systems/DSP.
- Candidates with Masters must have commensurate R&D experience in wireless communications/DSP.
Please submit compensation requirement with resume to jobs@Axzon.com
RFMicron, Inc., d/b/a Axzon, Inc. is a leading IoT solution provider with advanced passive sensors. We
are growing to provide a complete spectrum of capabilities from integrated circuit design to cloud-based
Join a team that is enabling new capabilities in an increasingly connected world. If you want to work in
an environment where your contribution matters and you can be an integral part of creating something
big, Axzon is the place to be. We are a close-knit team where everybody makes a difference.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, technically savvy and customer focused team member who relishes
working with early to market products, with an eye on the bottom line to help us meet our ambitious
customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Our technology provides a new low-cost paradigm
for sensing in connection with the Internet of Things (IoT). Many organizations are just beginning to
understand how our technologies can be applied to their business challenges. A large part of your role
will be to effectively translate business objectives and requirements into functional sales solutions.
You will be responsible for major account design wins where you will develop specific account tactics
and execute action plans required to achieve your design win and financial targets. You will prepare and
present proposals, from the C-suite all the way out to our partner networks. At Axzon, you will work
with colleagues well suited to a startup environment with pride and passion for their work who are
committed to delivering customers’ expected outcomes. A key aspect of your role will be to strike the
right balance between understanding and selling available technology today, while working with the
internal team toward developments needed to support future sales.
Position Type: full-time, exempt
Experience: 5+ years
- Effectively qualify sales opportunities to ensure solutions are aligned with existing technologies.
- Collaborate with the Application and Software teams to ensure customers are supported pre to post sales which may include:
- Testing methodologies.
- Testing and documenting data requirements.
- Developing the necessary demos and pilots for sensor use-cases.
- Influence product development and sales strategies, and promote business growth.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual design win and sales targets.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand existing customer base.
- Support and train channel partners.
- Work closely with the larger team to create needed customer product solutions.
- 5+ years direct experience selling hardware and software products with an emphasis on IoT and cloud solutions.
- Proven technical field sales experience by consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- 3+ years field applications experience with hardware and/or software products.
- Demonstrated ability to be a primary technical conduit with potential and existing customers and effectively present and influence customer decisions at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- This includes providing a total solution while supporting the full production and development flow of Digital and Analog testing.
- Demonstrated experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent team player who can effectively manage the flow of information between internal and external customers.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree in EE, ME or equivalent.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
This exempt full-time position offers a competitive salary and benefits package which include medical, dental and 401(k).
Please submit salary requirements and cover letter with resume to jobs@Axzon.com